The Canada Sierra Leone Friendship Society is a forum for cultural exchange serving to improve the quality of life in all regards for people in Sierra Leone, through a friendly relationship with Canada. The society seeks to provide a bridge to transfer knowledge and share resources pertaining to the three pillars of the society: school (education), health care and agriculture for food security. It will facilitate community based education and social and economic activities to build sustainable resources.
1. To come together as a community, in Manitoba, that is excited to share resources with those living in
2. To promote awareness of the hardships and struggles of the many living in Sierra Leone
3. To promote awareness of the education and training needed to improve the quality of life for those
living in Sierra Leone
4. To target a group of individuals who will receive support through training and education in Sierra Leone
5. To target a group of individuals/families who will receive adequate support resources needed to
support agriculture/food security
6. To facilitate and plan for the development of education and medical services for those in need in Sierra
Leone – area to be determined.
7. To raise funds to support and sustain a multitude of projects as scoped out by the membership
Copyright © 2017 Canada Sierra Leone Friendship Society Inc. All Rights Reserved.